What We Do
Springboard HealthLab is an incubator for big ideas that aim to improve health equity across communities. We support projects that need a home, that need support to get off the ground or to grow, and then help them find a permanent home.
We work with projects that are:
- Designed to address health equity
- Focusing on structural/systems change
- Can find a new home, or are short-term
- Have funding that is available or can be easily acquired
- Amenable to incubation/support from Springboard